How are you? I hope you’ve had a lovely week and this post will brighten your day! (get it? Sunshine, brighten, ugh ignore me)
- Thank the person who nominated you; and provide a link back to their blogging site.
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers; and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on 1 of their blog posts.
- List the rules; and display the sunshine bloggers awards logo on your site or on your post.
Thank you so, so much to hiddenzzzzz (I may have added too many z’s..) for the nomination, it means a lot, especially as it’s my first tag of 2019!
Now it’s question time..
1. Why do you love blogging?
Ah so many answers I could give! The most honest answer would be because I am a people person and I enjoy reading things written by other people, and meeting new people.
2. After being in the blogging career how will your life change after you quit it?
Wow, I cannot even begin to imagine quitting it! I feel as though I’d never quite necessarily, however I’d just take breaks – when I have exams etc, and I know my life would change loads, because I couldn’t talk to all of you!
3. What is your favourite music genre?
Simplest answer? Pop, boring I know 🙂
4. What is your favourite clothing brand?
Hmm is primark a brand 😂
5. Do you know how to cook? If so, what’s the best thing you’ve cooked so far?
I don’t know how many of you know this but I LOVE COOKING AND BAKING, like so much that I’m taking GCSE food tech (if you are too hmu in the comments!) The best thing I’ve made is probably a gingerbread house, fully decorated too (I was a bit proud of that haha)
6. Would you rather read books or watch movies?
Unpopular opinion #101, read books, I just feel as though you can connect deeper with the characters.
7. What’s your favourite childhood TV show?
Woah! these are some good questions! And I can easily answer this, teletubbies.
8. How do you react to a negative comment or idea? Do you get affected easily?
It all depends on how it’s written, if it’s phrased as constructive criticism, I’m all for it, however if it’s slightly more blunt, I’ll still thank the commenter and take their views on board, but I’ll feel slightly disgruntled (omg I sound like a right weirdo now)
9. What’s your favourite quote from a book?
‘I fell in love the way you fall asleep, slowly, then all at once’ courtesy of the fault in our stars, possibly the best book out there
10. Name 3 youtuber you enjoy watching
Max King (he’s underrated, check him out)
James Charles (we all know who he is! :))
Superwoman (she was the first youtuber I ever watched, and the first one I could instantly relate to)
11. Who’s your role model?
Malala Yousafzai, easily, she’s out there representing Muslims and changing the world, and as a Muslim I find her unbelievably inspiring, especially the way she inspired young women to change the world and in particular the education system for girls in third world countries.
Now it’s my turn to ask the questions! Probably not as good as the ones I was given!
- What’s your favourite song?
- Who or what is your biggest motivation in life?
- When you’re feeling down, how do you pick yourself back up?
- Who’s your favourite blogger on this platform?
- If you could swap lives with anyone, who would it be?
- What one piece of advice would you give to yourself one year ago from today?
- Who’s your favourite celebrity?
- What’s your favourite animal?
- Milk, white, or dark chocolate?
- Favourite pizza topping?
Now for the exciting part, my nominees, I’m nominating 7 instead of 11 because, well honestly because I got tired of inserting links..but also because 7 is a really nice number, you know?
- love soph
- chloe may blog
- absolutely olivia
- rebecca rose
- marshmallow harmonies
- bournemouth girl
- life like a galaxy girl
Have you ever been nominated for a tag?